Here’s what I touch upon in the latest video:
1. Most of our students have been learning online and this trend has been growing exponentially year after year.
2. On the whole, most have found it to be a positive experience, are comfortable with this medium and will continue this way.
3. On the flip-side, some miss having a physical location to go to for classes and online classes are a stop-gap for now.
4. F2F classes will always have its place in language learning.
5. The future will be blended learning: a combination of F2F + online classes + interactive resources.
You can watch the video here.
How have you adapted so far? Comment below to tell us your thoughts.