This summer: What can you expect as you transition from language GCSEs to A Level and then uni?
Here’s what I explore:
- Managing expectation levels
- Prepping for uni
- Developing your opinions
- Honing your presentation and research skills
- Learning about issues that matter!
- Gaining a wider outlook of the world
- Introducing film and literature
- Consuming news and language tools
- Adapting to smaller class sizes.
It’s definitely a big adjustment but the skills you learn can be applied to so many different things in your future career and life! Watch the video here.
How we can help:
- Questions on A level classes or UCAS applications? Emails us to book your free Assessment.
- Join our Founder Drew’s weekly online Spanish Yr 12 or Yr 13 A level tuition classes to help you with your transition to the next level.
- Are you an A level student that needs to improve their writing skills? Watch Drew’s video tutorial here.