Which Spanish classes are available online?
All of them! The majority of our classes are tutored online and whilst there will always be a place for face-to-face classes in our locations in London and Cardiff (after all, it’s where our journey began), online classes are becoming increasingly convenient (and safer) for students.
Classes can be booked to fit around your schedule; our tutors offer flexible time slots in the daytime, evenings and weekends, Monday to Sunday, from around 8am to 8pm. You can slot classes around work, school, free time and travel. Most students book a fixed weekly slot but you can book on an ad-hoc basis too. You can have as many classes per week as you like and pause/rearrange whenever you need to.
You don’t need to travel to class, carry your books or laptop – you can set yourself up at home, in the office or when you’re away and start the class within minutes.
Learning languages online means you really have to focus on what your tutor is saying – you’re more in tune with their accent, you pick up inflections and the tone of voice and it really encourages you to listen and take in what the tutor is saying. The same goes for conversation – you can’t hide when you’re learning online! You’ll find yourself becoming more confident the more you have to speak and this is what every student wants, right?
Also, tutors have more access to teaching resources online such as Powerpoint presentations, videos, articles, podcasts and so on. Having all these to hand means that learning becomes more streamlined as they can send you content instantly – we’re all about harnessing the power of technology this way.
How do online classes work?
Classes will still focus on developing speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary skills, the same for face-to-face classes.
We’ll use a textbook in class as this provides structure and direction to your learning but language learning is very interactive so we’ll supplement that with lots of immersive material such as listening exercises, podcasts, videos, recommendations for vocab apps, films and series to watch on Netflix and so forth.
- HD video calls – clear video and audio quality
- Drag and drop files – upload documents, links, videos, lesson notes and search
- Screen sharing – share presentations, videos and documents
- Smart messaging – exchange notes and save lesson corrections in the chat box
- Annotate tools and whiteboard – great for collaboration
- Lesson video recording – record lessons and watch them back later, great for revision
- Compatible across all devices – syncs between your laptop, PC, tablet or smartphone (though we recommend you don’t use your smartphone for a better learning experience)
- Supports all browsers.
Your tutor may also use a whiteboard in class for a more interactive experience. You’ll be able to collaborate with each other and draw/edit documents such as Powerpoint presentations, handouts and so on.
Do you offer face-to-face classes?
We’re super passionate about teaching languages online because this method has proven to be so convenient for our students given the success rates we’ve seen plus, since March 2020, we transitioned 100% of our classes online.
From September 2020, where appropriate (upon request and depending on availability) we can arrange classes in a teaching space or in student’s homes, offices and in libraries/coffee shops if you prefer.
We have 2 office locations:
London (HQ): 35 Little Russell Street, London, WC1A 2HH
Cardiff: 12 Park Grove, Cathays, Cardiff, CF10 3BN
What’s included in the price ?
- 30-minute free Assessment – this allows us to pinpoint your needs and motivation and show you how we can help you with your goals
- Tutor match – reduce search overwhelm and let us personally match you up with one of our verified tutors suited to your level
- Learning materials – access to our library of language resources including worksheets, podcasts, exam papers and study guides
- Personalised classes – to suit your needs so your confidence grows, you get real-life results and you achieve fluency quicker
- Lesson playback – classes can also be recorded on Zoom or Skype, handy for students who wish to playback the lesson for revision
- Progress Reports – to track learning, in-class assessment and recommendations for improvement
- Certifications – end of course certificates and professional references
- Support – visit our Support Centre if you’re experiencing any tech difficulties or hop onto Live Chat for real-time assistance.