This post is for exam students who are taking GCSE, AS and A level exams this year and beyond. We offer exam preparation classes if students are experiencing difficulties in class. Often, students want extra tuition to bring their grade up a few boundaries, would like help with assessments or improve their general confidence in exams.
The difference between GCSE and AS/A2 exams can be significant and difficult to adjust to which is why I can help students:
- expand the verbs, vocabulary and grammar expected from their class work and assessments
- practise topic-specific vocabulary for the core issues studied in class
- analyse exam techniques and constructive tips which will increase their attention to detail, provide an insight into how best to answer questions, what examiners look for when awarding marks and how to improve the way students respond to questions and essay questions
- study recent past papers, including Reading, Writing, Responding, Listening and Oral modules
- help with assessments and class work.