As London Spanish Academy approaches the end of the year, we wanted to thank our students, clients and affiliates for their continued support. We’ve come a long way since we first started in 2002! We now have two academies, several teaching venues and a growing team of tutors and office staff. We’ve tutored hundreds of students, from all ages and abilities and it’s such a pleasure to see them improving with their Spanish. As we welcome new students to the academy, here are some reasons as to why we think you’ve made the right choice!
- Specialists in private one-to-one tuition: every course is tailored to your individual needs and abilities. We offer a free assessment lesson so we can determine what you want to achieve and by when.
- Over 13 years’ experience: We’ve been established since 2002 and taught hundreds of students along the way. Our breadth of knowledge within the industry comes across in the results our students achieve.
- Academic, multi-lingual tutors: All of our tutors are minimum degree-educated and multi-lingual, with a proficient level of English. They’re selected on academic qualifications and their natural ability to excel in tutoring. Their teaching styles and results-focused techniques will ensure you learn quickly.
- Personable, engaging tutors: Our tutors are well-travelled and have experience of living abroad. They keep up to date with current affairs and can engage in intelligent conversation, which is essential for conversation and business classes. They’re also bright, fun and passionate about what they do!
- Choice of learning venues: We teach in modern premises in Bayswater W2 and Kings Cross/Angel N1, both with excellent transport links and fully-equipped amenities in a professional teaching environment. We can also teach you in your home, place of work or by Skype.
- Flexible timetable: We teach on Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 8pm and Saturdays from 10am – 3pm. We’ll happily accommodate your schedule, change your regular class time if you need us to and deliver within tight deadlines.
- Available 8am – 8pm, every day: We have a quick response rate andare on hand whenever you need us – you can reach us by phone, text, email, IM or social media, every day of the week, from 8am to 8pm.
- Ongoing evaluation: We monitor your progress so you know you’re on track. We can provide reports and assessments and enter you for external examinations if required.
2015 sees a year of growth and expansion for London Spanish Academy and we’re looking forward to sharing the journey with you all! Drew and the team