Spanish GCSE exam results
We’re specialists in online exam tuition across all exam boards in England and Wales including AQA, Edexcel, Cambridge, WJEC and Eduqas. Our Spanish GCSE, IGCSE and A level students consistently achieve grades 9-7 for GCSE, A*-B for A Level and get into their top choice universities.
What will GCSE Spanish students study?
We follow the appropriate syllabus of the exam board using GCSE textbooks, our in-house topic booklets and past exam papers and listening materials. Students will study all core modules of reading, writing, speaking and listening with special emphasis placed on grammar, verb tenses and vocabulary.
We start revising exam techniques as early as possible so students are familiar with the question format for each paper and what’s expected from them by the examiners.
Most lessons will follow the following format:
- Lesson recap – from last week’s class in case there are any follow-up questions
- Syllabus topic work – we’ll study a topic on the syllabus covering key vocabulary, useful verbs, model Q&A’s and how best to revise these.
- Grammar and verbs – we’ll always study these components during every lesson
- Past exam paper practice – we’ll study past papers and exam techniques to consolidate revision strategies and maximise grades
- Homework – there will be homework most weeks and students will be given access to the lesson resources, handouts and message board corrections made in class.
What’s included in the tuition class price?
- 30-minute free Assessment – to pinpoint the exact areas you need help with and create a study plan to reach those goals before exam day
- Exam tutor match – teaching Spanish GCSE is a specialist skill; our tutors have knowledge of the syllabus and exam board requirements
- All teaching and exam materials – including past papers, handouts, vocab lists, audios, templates, study guides and more
- Lesson playback – classes can also be recorded on Zoom or Skype, handy for students who wish to playback the lesson for revision
- Progress Reports – to track learning, in-class assessment and recommendations for improvement
- Guidance – with homework, school assessments and mock exams
- Direct support – reach out to your tutor if you’re stuck or need some help
- Add-on services – essay/homework submission and private exam candidate consultations.
No monthly contracts or sign up fees
Pause or cancel anytime
Discounted block booking packages
Classes never expire
No-quibble money back guarantee
When and where are classes?
Our offices are based in London and Cardiff and upon request and depending on availability, we can arrange classes in our modern classrooms. Classes can also be arranged in student’s homes, offices and locally in libraries/coffee shops if you prefer.
Most students are taught online via Zoom, Skype and Google Hangouts which offer whiteboard tools, chat, smart messaging, screen sharing, multimedia files and lesson video recording.
Our tutors offer flexible time slots in the daytime, evenings and weekends. Most students book a fixed weekly slot but you can book on an ad-hoc basis too. You can have as many classes per week as you like and pause when you need to.
NEW: On-demand Spanish GCSE video tutorials | The Netflix of Spanish tuition | Subscriptions @ £47/m
For students who’d like to be tutored at their own pace, our Founder Drew specialises in tutoring GCSE and A level classes and has packaged up everything she knows into weekly pre-recorded video tutorial sessions to help fill in any knowledge gaps, teach revision strategies, improve your child’s confidence and get students exam ready.
Membership is £47/month (there are separate classes for Years 10 and 11) and includes:
- Quality pre-recorded video tutorial lessons
- Email notifications when the lesson’s ready to watch (every Tuesday @ 6pm)
- 7-day free trial, cancel anytime
- Secure access to your own Dashboard packed with past exam papers, downloadable templates, revision formulas, lesson show notes, study guides and assessments
- App to access uploaded classes and Dashboard resources on the go
- Top-up services including 1:1 classes, essay submission and mock lessons
- Direct email support whenever you need it
- Extra video tutorials, exam tips and learning resources in her social and blog.
What you’ll learn:
- Logical step-by-step tutorials on every possible type of exam question there is for all exam boards in England and Wales
- Watch how Drew answers all question types from past exam papers
- Relevant topicals vocabulary and synonyms
- Up-to-date knowledge on current affairs related to the syllabus
- Winning formulas and acronyms to memorise and reduce exam overwhelm
- Strategies to increase your speaking and listening confidence.