Business French classes are essential for students wishing to gain employment in a French-speaking country or within organisations which have French-speaking offices, divisions, suppliers or clients. These classes are suitable for those who wish to learn or improve their knowledge of French within a variety of sectors including economy, commerce, import/export, finance, technology, medical, government, legal, waste management, public service, transport and retail.
Classes place emphasis on specific sector-related terminology and phrases that will help students communicate in a variety of professional settings in their chosen careers or industry.
We can also assist students with:
- Writing CV and covering letters tailored to their profession or industry
- Practising interview techniques
- Sourcing job opportunities
- Learning how to promote themselves professionally
- Preparing for employment in their chosen country, organisation or industry